Thursday, May 10, 2012

Reporting from the Rip Curl Pro

This year's Rip Curl Pro was another epic week of surfing from the world's best, and Bells Beach was firing all week. The aerial surfing and epic battles made it super exciting to wait for the scores to drop, and watch the stories unfold. I was down on-site to catch some of the action on the beach, and it was sweet to watch the men's finals with the sand between my toes. I had the opportunity to catch up with some more of my idols and the people that make an event like this happen. Herb Corona captured it for News Geelong, in between his heat analysis. You can check out the story here.


Our local Vicco surfers also represented and it was awesome to catch up with Nikki van Dijk and Nic Muscroft after their impressive surfing, winning the Trials and competing against the best.

Here's some more coverage I put together - 'Victorians step it up at the Pro'.



No comments:

Post a Comment